[alfa] digital cameras

Biba:
We just purchased a Hwlett Packard photosmart 945.
It's too new to us to be able to converse very intelligently about it's
features, but it is loaded as far as our needs go and with 5.3 megapixels and
a cost of ~$650 canadian, a winner in my mind.
My brother-in-law has a lesser model ( 935 or some such) in the same line and
really likes his (but now likes mine better).
It is the size of a slightly compact 35 mm SLR which is what I was looking for
as well. I've got some pretty decent meat hooks on me and those pocket size
cameras just don't do it, regardless of what other people find convenient.If
you have the chance to look one over, I think you might find it's along the
lines of what you're searching for.
Can't wait to get my Spider back on the road in the spring so that I can take
some decent photos of her.

Hugh
' 74 Spider
Medicine Hat

Best wishes for the holiday season to all (it's going to be a brown one here
again)