[alfa] Re: V6 Belt Tensioners

bs and all:
Actually, I think that the problem has nothing to do with drivers and
everything to do with climate. The original tensioner seems to have little
or no problem living in a climate with relatively small temperature swings
and variations from country to country. In the US we have large swings in
temps in individual states (sometimes over night) and huge variations in
climate from state to state. Add to that our ability to freely move about
from state to state, thus from climate to climate, and the problem is
compounded.

Because no one seemed willing to tackle the sealing problem early on,
independent engineers, including the pseudo factory ones in the states, came
up with other solutions.

Peace,
Ben Ament
3 V6 cars and adding another tomorrow (probably)

---