[alfa] SPERRY VALVE WORKS

I have used Sperry Valve Works for years; and yes, it takes time to get parts back but the quality of work is worth the wait.  Stuart is a great guy, and maybe at times too nice.  By the way, have you ever used an Italian specialized shop for this type of work?  Aspetta e spera!

As Alfisti we need to support the industry that services Alfas, and we should not be so quick at condemning them.  I am still amazed at how these small businesses continue to exist on Alfa only services.

My point is: support them or we will no longer have them to provide products for us.

Forza Alfa!

end.