[alfa] Side Marker Sets For Sale

I have two sets of Catalux round side markers for a 1750 GTV. These are the small round Euro type. I ended up with two sets of brand new ones because I ordered them for my 1750 Berlina which needs the Carellos.

As I received them from overseas I'm not going through the hassle of sending them back. I'd like to get $20 per set. They are brand spanking new and come complete with all the nice wiring. I would of course trade for a set of Carellos, I'd take used ones if they are not faded or cracked.

I'm sure someone out there could use them.

Other then that, I also received my new Euro rear taillight lenses and front blinker lenses from Alfa Hurtienne yesterday. Can't wait to put 'em on!

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1750 Berlina
Seattle <-- raining and gross