[alfa] RE: Jinxed. Milano clutch failure

Has anyonMilanoy had the clutch fork pivot pin fail on a gtv6 transaxle? In all the messages I've ever read about this particular part failing it has always been on Milanos which seems kind of surprising since I would expect the parts involved to be the same.
I have a milano transaxle waiting to go into my gtv6 and a few spare gtv6 transaxle cases laying around. Would it be worthwhile to swap the pivot pin from the gtv6 box to the milano transaxle? Also, I seem to remember mention of some casting ridge being the root cause of this problem. Is that on the pivot pin or on the clutch fork?

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa
assorted alfas