[alfa] FS: Saris roof/bike rack for GTV6/Milano/164 $250 obo

Howdy,

I am selling a Saris (http://www.graberproducts.com/default.asp?module=saris
<http://www.graberproducts.com/default.asp?module=saris> ) roof rack in
great condition.  Includes:

2 lightweight, aero cross bars, easy mounting with unique auto-centering
feature

2 long bicycle trays, fork mount

2 front wheel holders new in box

2 keys to lock the rack to the car

I have roof attachments for a GTV6, 164, and Milano.  All are included with
the rack.  Please send me an e-mail direct for pictures.

Asking $250 obo.  This rack retails for near $500 when new.  Shipping extra.

If anyone purchases my '86 GTV6 I will include the rack as part of the
package :^)

Thanks,

Kit Redwine

Seattle, WA