[alfa] Electric Water Pumps

George,
 I had similar thoughts about the installation of electric pump
  when my 33 needed a new mechanical water pump
 They cost 3 to 4 times the A-R pump, but I would not
  need to replace cam-belts, tensioners etc. if it needed replacing.
 Note, they should not be placed between radioator and engine block
  as the radiator receives no feed until the thermostat is open.

-- dd