[alfa] Re: Victory by Design

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on or about Nov. 25, and so far have received ZIP-NADA. My E-mail to the people selling them was bounced as being not a good address.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 'S'

On Dec 17, 2003, at 11:52 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:26:50 -0500 (EST)
From: "Mark Manley" <WarpOMatic@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Victory by Design

        The Alfa Romeo edition of Victory by Design arrived yesterday.
 Wonderfully done. Covers many Alfas, with Alain de Cadenet not
only driving many of them, but pushing them hard. The sounds are
incredible. If you can listen through the stereo it's worth that much
more. I want to transfer the sound of one of the T33's and play it
through the car stereo just for laughs. He spends lots of time about
TZ1's of course.

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok
'84 GTV6