[alfa] GTV6/Milano Parts For Sale

My '85 GTV6 is sold and I finally bought a new car to replace it.  I was
going through the garage tonight and I found a few leftover Milano/GTV6
parts to sell.  I can meet you within most of Santa Clara county and the
southern parts of San Mateo county.  Otherwise, buyer pays shipping.

V6 Oil filter
retails for $7.  Sell for $4.

New unused Milano/GTV6 rear brakes (with sensor wires)
retails for $45.  Sell for $25

GTV6/Milano workshop manual.  Extra copy of engine chapter (so that I
didn't get oily fingerprints on the originals)
Originally $75.  Sell for $40

V6 cam turning tool
Originally $60.  Sell for $40

Molded GTV6 fuel pump hose (the one that makes a U-turn).  I think these
are NLA.
$5

Shankle Super Sport rear sway bar for GTV6, 25mm, powder coated black.
Includes bushings and instructions.  Never been installed.
Originally $120.  Sell for $90.

Shankle Super Sport front sway bar for GTV6, 27mm, unpainted.  Includes
bushings, brackets, end-links, bolts and instructions.
Originally $95.  Sell for $70

Wineglass Speedline wheel.  Could use a bit of restoration.
$25

european car magazine random issues from 1995-1996 that includes all
the installments of project GTV6, Alfa Owner June 1995 through June 2000,
Romeo and Giuletta (AROC-SD newsletter) from around the same period and
Performance Quarterly (AR Ricambi newsletter).
Free with any purchase (keep in mind possibly inflated shipping costs)

I thought I had some castor rod bushings somewhere.  If I find them, I
can include them with any purchase as well.

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
no more Alfas