[alfa] maaco paint jobs

Digest,
Biba's chastisement to the point.  Probably the impulse to actually drive
these early and later Alfas reduce them to utilitarian in some measure. The
problem that many are now experiencing is that they can't find a shop to paint a
GTV jewel, beater or otherwise. The three recommended body shops that I
personally have investigated are more interested in panel replacement and collision
repair. There are few resources for restoration in my area.

modelle in somers point