[alfa] 147 GTA

that car is not legal. There is NO WAY for that car to be legal. The chassis
has not been DOT'd. I'm sure you can get paperwork for it if you bend strings,
but it is illegal, always will be illegal, and there is no way for it to be
legal. In any case, I'm sure it's a blast, and I encourage someone to step up
and
buy it!!! I just wouldn't want to live in CA with it. I also would not buy it
without seeing a title first. It takes months to get a title.

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS
'94 164Q4