[alfa] Re: My car, and the Owner

Brain
You are too kind.  And photos and rain really make my car look much better than
it really is...  If you can believe it, it does need restored.  No rust, but
really odd paint.  My wife and I will probably be the only ones who will be
able to tell the difference, but the original light metallic beige has a little
less metal flake in it, and is just a *hair* lighter.  But it will help the
surface out a lot.

About the Owner- remember a few months ago I asked if anyone is interested in
writing an aritcle on how your chapter does particular events?  Now is the time
to write, and send it to Chip for submission in the Owner.  If you want an idea
of what I'm talking about, check my autocross article from last year- it
explains how AROC Detroit puts on an autocross.

Also, its IMERITIVE that you send your schedule of events to the Owner.  We are
trying to spread the word of Alfa events across the country.  It would even be
better if you wrote articles that detailed what happened at your big events.

Soon (within a few weeks) we will be posting a "Request for Proposals" for the
AROC-USA web site.  This is no secret, and our current Webmaster has requested
this for some time.  But we were too tied up with the "Owner" to give the Web
page its due.  If you want to put in a bid, go ahead and e-mail me, I'll make
sure you will get a copy.  If you've got big ideas, when the form is offical,
read it, and make sure we are trying to cover it.

I want to do everything I can to 1) make sure you are happy as a member, and 2)
try to get more members from this list.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI