[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #913

Hey Gang!
I aked the tough questions and got B.S. answers. He started the bid low...
PLEASE!!!
If you bid and win I'd show up with the money in hand and cuteetee wouldn't
get it until the car had US paperwork. Here is the answer to my questions;
Thomas Gonnella
Hello,
First the car is situated in California.
I buy cars from all over the world and I sell them.
This car has a start now price that don't meens that the price is that low.
I started all a low price and I am waiting for biders.
Where are you locared in US?
Regards!!!

--- iopsycheng@domain.elided wrote:
The most obvious questions are; How did you get it in this country,do you
have the necessary paperwork to keep it here, where in the US are you and why so
cheap

Thomas Gonnella