[alfa] ebay Berlina

Saw/drove last Saturday:
This is a '74, with parts from other years as Andrew mentioned below.  The
bumpers were ruined while being welded to the car.  They were also installed
with the rear bumper slanting down/front slanting up - looks real bad in
person.  Very poor workmanship.  The structural rust in the rockers is
significant.  You can see through one of the sill plates to the ground.  Sad
part is this is not even a good parts car because of all the mixed years of
trim and body parts.

Dave Rogers