[alfa] '93 Spider for sale in NJ

This is another reminder, I've posted this once before. This time I'm
sending the text of the ad I just sent for printing in the AROC
newsletter:

1993 Spider Veloce. White paint/Black top-interior. 64k miles. Beautiful
car. Current owner for 4 years. Many new parts, including tires (Yoko
Intermediates), trailing arm bushings and shocks. Strong runner, shifts
great!  $8400. Please Glenn at 908-625-2890. NJ

driver that needs gets a LOT of attention and is a very fun ride.

Thanks

-Glenn