[alfa] ebay Berlina

I don't know anything firsthand about the Berlina on ebay, but the VIN is
correct for a US 1974 2000 with rubber bumpers, and you can see inside the
trunk that it has the 74-only "longerons" in the structure to support the
bumpers and make the car meet federal crash standards.  Plus the grille has
the 2000 side plastic pieces and 5 3/4" 2000 lights, but a 1750 center Alfa
grille. So I think it's a US 74 car that's had its SPICA, bumpers, and
grille changed, license light shelf removed, plus who knows what else.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register