Re: [alfa] Re: Street Roll Bar install writeup

> The real reason I got the harnesses was because 1. I'm used to them and
> find them more comfortable than standard inertia reel shoulder belts
> and 2. they hold me better in the turns than mere lap belts. The dealer
> said that "in this car any girl will be all over you in 10 seconds". I
> assumed that he meant on the first turn I went around with those
> horrible lap belts.
>
> -Ben Kaupp

Ben
I (and probably everybody else here) am with Russ on this one.  If you use a
"low" bar, then do not use the harness, period.
If you need the harness to "hold me better in the turns", then you are
turning too fast and you are risking a roll.

Jorge Mazlumian
tin roof Alfas only