[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #880

I got my copy of the original 3Italian Job2 yesterday.  I ordered it through
Amazon.com last week.  I have held off watching the movie, but did watch the
documentary extras and the deleted scene.  The documentary was interesting
but the deleted scene was a real find!  Turns out that the scene was shot in
the Turin Exhibition Hall with a symphony orchestra playing 3The Blue
Danube2.  The scene involves the three Minis and 3 Alfa Carabinieri Berlinas
3dancing2 on the floor to the music.  Really neat.  It was the only scene
cut from the movie and rightfully so as it really didn9t fit the pacing of
the movie, but is great as a stand-alone scene.

--
Ciao!

Lance Dong

1982 GTV6 Balocco (Margherita) Still for Sale

Alfa Romeo Sempre il Primo!
http://www.arocsd.org

on 10/16/03 1:22 PM, alfa-digest at owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided wrote:

> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:39:11 -0400
> From: "Daegrigg (Don)" <daegrigg@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: [alfa] The Italian Job
>
> Can you find the original Italian Job somewhere?  Rented the DVD and loved
> the Mini's but would put this one in the category of light entertainment.
> 'Did like minimal on screen violence and the gratuitous sex scene.
Charlize