[alfa] FS: 164L automatic in Mountain View, CA $3300

Hey guys,

Just saw this car parked on Cuesta in front of Cuesta Park in Mountain View, CA (where lots of people park their for-sale cars). It's a '91 164L with automatic, green/tan, sunroof, upgraded stereo, 142K mi., asking $3300, reduced from $3800. A little dog eared - some small stains in the seats (but no splits), clearcoat is wearing thin in spots, and the front fenders, hood, and lights all looked a bit funky, like the car had had a minor front-ender and been repaired. Foglights were smashed, and the odd scratch here and there, but overall an okay-looking car.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the phone number, but if someone is interested, I can go out and check again. The guy was called Jim, and the number started with (650) 961-xxxx, which I think is a Mountain View prefix.

Let me know if you're seriously interested, I'd be willing to check it out.

Chris Keen
'77 spider (also a little dog-eared)
Los Altos, CA