RE: [alfa] Re: Street Roll Bar install writeup

> i guess that's why they call it a street bar, eh? Anyway, I don't plan

> on driving this one in a way where a rollover is a potential result,
so
> I'm not too too worried. One thing I discovered in my younger driving
> is that it is actually quite difficult to flip a car (having spun an
> Isuzu Trooper AND a Land Rover Discovery on more than one
<snip>

I don't think anybody plans on rolling over.  However, regardless of how
you intend on driving the car, you can always lose control and meet some
obstruction that will assist you in getting the car up and over.

Russes comments are good ones.  If you should find yourself upside down,
you don't want to be stuck in a fully upright position if your head
protrudes above the top of the roll bar.

bs