Re: [alfa] 164 trailer hitch

If anyone is interested, I will try to post pictures maybe on the Wiki.  I
tried to find the U-Haul hitch that Alfabill used a few years ago but it is
now available only as a special order.  You have to pay the hitch price of
$120 plus a $350 "build fee".

I bought one last year for $120 plus 1 hour install (it took them longer
but I paid for 1 hour). It was a special order but I was not asked for a
penalty fee. Perhaps the local U-Haul guy was being a bit greedy?

Nicky