RE: [alfa] Front spring removal

Using the flat bar stock and threaded rod method please keep in mind:

Number 1: Lubricate the threads with anti-seize, your forearms and hands
will thank you later.

Number 2:  Your 3/8 all thread and nuts will last much longer.

Number 3: If you live in Sydney (or you are willing to come and pick up
and drop off my stuff) you're quite welcome to borrow my set-up to
remove/replace your springs. Contact me off digest.

Number 4: Thanks Richard for all of  your work. Sent my donation the
other day.

Number 5: Shouldn't take any longer than 15 minutes per side.

Ciao,

Phil
Sydney
'74 GTV 2000 (105)