[alfa] Caribou Top Update

Well, after a day in the sun with 70 pounds of dive weights on the front bow I was able to latch the top. It was hard, but easier each time since then. It looks very nice so far. My next hurdle is to attach the side flaps. This looks to be the most tricky part, especially trying to get that metal strip in between the faric and riveted to the frame. Should be some choice language in the garage this weekend. I think the Caribou top is a winner. Half the price of anything else I've seen, and looks great. Buy OEM if you;ve got too much money in your wallet.

Jason Glover
'76 Spider