Re: verde abs

Andy Kress wrote:

Mark - do you believe or do you know?? P/N I'm on my 4th used pump looking for a good one. would gladly pay $250 for a new one.
I got that info first hand from Nizam Zambri. He said it was the way to go. I believe he used one in both his and his wife's Verde. I'm using a used pump too, and it's mostly used. When it gets hot it starts cavitating, and then runs continuously.

Now what I would like to know is if I can use Ford or Buick ABS wheel sensors. Most of the cableing on mine are shot... I'm really getting sick of seeing that ANIT-LOCK light come on.

never seemed to lose pressure - when i cracked the high pressure lines - as you described - sprayed brake fluid everywhere. not sure how i goofed either - but i was pi*&ed!
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org