RE: verde abs

Yes, it is a fit. There is a part number for both the accumulator and the
pump. Check the July Alfa Owner for part numbers. If you don't have it, I
can look at home tonight (or perhaps someone has it handy) and post
tomorrow. IIRC, the pump is slightly different, but fits with no other
modification other than reusing a fitting or two.

Graham
85 GTV6
Tampa Bay