Re: alfa-digest V9 #742 - More on the new Spider

       The Bosch spiders sure start and run nice.  It is occasionally nice to
have a nice reliable Alfa to drive.  Put on 74 exhaust manifolds or headers,
put in Motronic pistons and maybe some after market VVT cams and you may be
very pleased with the results.
       An over cammed, Webered Alfa can be a pain and a pleasure to drive.
And besides, you need an injected Alfa so you can design and build modified
computers to sell to the rest of us!

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City