Re: verde abs

Spencer, Graham wrote:
Yes, it is a fit. There is a part number for both the accumulator and the
pump. Check the July Alfa Owner for part numbers. If you don't have it, I
can look at home tonight (or perhaps someone has it handy) and post
tomorrow. IIRC, the pump is slightly different, but fits with no other
modification other than reusing a fitting or two.
If someone could mail me the P/Ns I'd appreciate it. I'll update the Wiki with the info. Also, if anyone knows what to do about the wheel sensors I'd appreciate that info too.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki http://alfa.denovich.org