Re: verde abs

At 03:49 AM 8/26/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I believe the same pump is used on an 'merican car (Buick Reatta?) and
>can be had for $250.

Mark - do you believe or do you know?? P/N  I'm on my 4th used pump looking
for a good one. would gladly pay $250 for a new one.

I had a bad pump and bad accumulator...  I followed the manual, and
there was still pressure in the accumulator.   Me and everything in a
10' radius got a nice spray of brake fluid.    I'm not sure how I
goofed, so follow the manual closely.

I must say that i did as well.  have a borrowed working pump in the car now
- when i pulled it to try a "new" used one - pumped the pedal 35 times -
never seemed to lose pressure - when i cracked the high pressure lines - as
you described - sprayed brake fluid everywhere.  not sure how i goofed
either - but i was pi*&ed!
andy