"Nip/Tuck"

Digesterati,

I don't know if anyone watches the new show "Nip/Tuck" on FX but this week's
episode had a couple of scenes with one of the main characters buying a
Lamborghini.  Of note is that in the background you could see the
"dealership" and in big letters on the wall was "Ferrari/ALFA ROMEO (caps
mine)/Maserati.

The show takes place in Miami and is probably filmed there so I was
wondering if any Miami-area Alfisti knew if this was a real dealership?

Thx,

Kit
Seattle
'86 GTV6