Re: "Nip/Tuck"

Curiousity got the better of me and I spent a couple of minutes googling.

Could it be Prestige Imports (http://www.prestigeimports.com)?

No reference to Alfa Romeo for cars, but their parts page (/Parts.asp)
says "We offer a full range of parts and accessories for all makes and
models of Alfa Romeo, Audi, Lamborghini, and Lotus.".

Of course what really caught my eye was this:
http://continentalautosports.com/multiframe.asp?content=sportsearch/default&MyMake=OTHER
1949 Alfa Romeo 6C2500SS Cabriolet, 1930 Bentley Leman Birkin Blower, 1972
Italia Spider, and a 2003 Talbo (inspired by 1938 Talbot Lago). Some
interesting cars. Not in FL, but in IL. Some great pictures.