Re: Maserati 4Porte <NAC> & Maser V-6's & Citroen SM very little Alfa content

Thanks for the clarification. I can't seem to ever keep the Merak/Bora straight (as to which is which, that is). I knew that one of them had the SM V-6 and the other had a V-8, but again, I find keeping them straight problematical, So, the Merak has the V-6