Re: V6 Timing Belt

One more time - when I was reminded that most timing belt designs have no
detensioner and no problems, I realized that Zat's design is the only one
that makes any sense.

Get rid of the detensioner. Install Zat's tensioner. Turn your engine over
backwards all day long if it makes you happy.

BTW - I live in Minnesota. The temps here are perhaps more extreme than most
(100+ summertime highs and -40 wintertime lows). There are no problems with
metal expansion and snapping belts on any of my cars.

Ben

---