RE: turning circle on Alfas

> There are a number of things than can affect the turning radius, but I
think
> some of it is just design.  The steering box and drop arm on my car
are
> centered, and the steering lock stops are about as far out as
> they will go.

If the steering stops are out, then you're steering radius won't be as
tight as it can be.  However, if you bring them too far in, then you
risk 'bottoming' some steering components and causing them to fail
prematurely.

That said, I think mine are all the way in, and I've never had any
problems.  I've also never had any complaints regarding the steering
radius on any of my Alfas.

bs