Re: O rings for Milano Power Steering pump?

I sold my Milano (with a SLEIGHT leak in the pump) and included the old one
as a rebuildable core. At one point I'd heard (from a guy who used to work at
APE) that there was a rebuild kit available from a non-Alfa source. More often
I've heard "nothing is available". It seems it's just an industrial pump, I
can't imagine not being able to find something that ought to work. I told the
guy I sold the car to, that I would try and get an answer, anybody have any
ideas?
Stevan Thomas
73 Berlina daily driver, euro "vroom" cams
"I ain't got to show you no stinkin' pumps"