re Alfas in aircraft

Thanks to J. Hertzman for those bits of trivia.  As an aside, it's disturbing that some Italians today look back at the fascist period with nostalgia; most, however, see it for what it was -- a complete disaster for Italy.

Here's another bit of (uncorroborated) trivia: I've come across a couple of references about the fate of the Regianne Sagitarios.  Despite the design flaw that G. Graves mentioned, the Germans were suitably impressed (or desperate) to use the last remaining Sagitarios during the Battle of Berlin.  Those high-output DB engines tweeked by AR must've been something...

I wonder if AR can do the same with a batch of GM engine blocks?

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

95 LS 5-speed
97 Moto Guzzi Sport