Alfa jeep in Alameda, CA show

In a message dated 7/25/2003 2:57:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:45:03 -0400
> From: "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
> Subject: Alfa jeep in Alameda, CA show
>
> A friend tells me at that the military vehicle show on the aircraft carrier
> USS Hornet, in Alameda, CA, through this weekend, he saw a twin-cam Alfa
> jeep from the early 1950s.  Can't be too many of those anywhere, much less
> in the US.  I don't know details about the show, but I bet it's online
> somewhere.  The Hornet's pretty cool in itself.
>
> Andrew Watry

       I was thinking there was a photo of an Alfa "jeep" on the <A HREF="http://www.italspeed.com/";>
http://www.italspeed.com/</A> web page.  It was under the cars for sale section.  However, now
all I get on that web page is the cover page with no links beyond.
       It also seems there was one for sale on eBay some time ago.  They were