Alfa jeep in Alameda, CA show

A friend tells me at that the military vehicle show on the aircraft carrier
USS Hornet, in Alameda, CA, through this weekend, he saw a twin-cam Alfa
jeep from the early 1950s.  Can't be too many of those anywhere, much less
in the US.  I don't know details about the show, but I bet it's online
somewhere.  The Hornet's pretty cool in itself.

Andrew Watry