RE: Converting Alfetta GTV from Spica to Bosch FI

Many people (myself included) are eager to get rid of L-Jet.   I prefer EFI
to Spica.  L-Jet wouldn't be my first, or 100th choice.  It's limited,
analog, and primitive.   Drop me an email off list and we can talk about EFI
alternatives that can be done cheaply and easily.

-Peter