From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Terry Johnston
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 9:53 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: GTV6 Steering column

Does anyone out there know how to pull the steering wheel shaft out of the
column.  I need to replace the part of the shaft that when the rubber
couplingcollapses the the horn does not work.  I have disconnected the joint
at the base of the column but still cannot pull the shaft out of the column.
Terry Johnston