RE: Converting Alfetta GTV from Spica to Bosch FI

Without starting a lengthy Spica thread ... if you really wanted to convert
a non-EFI car to EFI it could be done.

In order to do so using the stock Bosch L-jet arrangement, you would need
all the various sensors, (AFM, altitude compensator, computer(s), etc)
intake manifold, plenum, assorted hoses, fuel rail, injectors, relays, and
wiring harness. IOW, it would be easiest if you had a complete donor car
sitting next to the car receiving the transplant.

Besides the trouble of all the wiring, mounting and locating all the pieces,
the heads are slightly different. The shape of the intake ports on the EFI
cars is different than that of the Spica cars. You can modify the head
fairly easily with a die grinder if the head is off the car, don't think it
could really be done safely with the head on the engine.

Another option would be aftermarket EFI of some sort, such as electromotive.
Might be a little easier.

IMHO, by the time you are done with all this, you could have a fresh Wes
Ingram pump on the car which will work as well if not better than the L-jet.

HTH,

Jeff