From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
alfacybersite
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 7:19 PM
To: AD
Subject: Spider headlight chrome rims

Perhaps the old eyes are having problems finding them, but don't see
Spider Series 1 thru 3 (and maybe 4) headlight chrome rims in any of the
catalogs.

If you've bought some recently, I'd like to know where, are you happy
with them, and how much.

I need three sets, so even if they're only a few bucks a piece less
expensive than  (?) who is selling the same thing, it would behoove me
to purchase them from the former.

True, unfortunately they're all made of recycled sawdust, pot metal, and
anything else which happens to be on the shop floor and were carefully
designed to break the first time you even think of tightening the bottom
retaining screw...

but what are the options?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA