Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:40:57 EDT
From: TWFAUST@domain.elided
Subject: Converting Alfetta GTV from Spica to Bosch FI

I am about fed up with Spica on my '79 Alfetta GTV, and I don't see
carburetors as an alternative. Since there are a lot of 2000 Spiders with Bosch
injection in the local boneyards, I am considering a conversion. The O2 sensor can
easily be dealt with, but is there any need for changes to head, block or
housings. Such as a thermotime switch fitting, etc?
Tom Faust