RE: Out of season rust proofing question

On my Super project I'm going to use Rhino Lining on the underside, wheel
wells, trunk, interior floors and engine compartment.   It's expensive but I
won't ever have a rust through problem again.   They estimate about $1500 to do
the underside, wheel wells and engine compartment.  A generous coating of the
1/4" inside the rockers and sub-frame/unit body will last a lifetime according
to them.  The interior parts can use the 1/8" coating which is a little less
money.  It's cheaper than rocker replacement in the long run.

One nice thing is they can do it in colour so it doesn't look like
undercoating.  This is a hot street/track car so concourse is not important.
Not sure whether that would decrease concourse points since it is undercoating
albeit not the original asphalt junk.

One caveat:  It has a maximum temperature of 350degF so it shouldn't be close
to headers or exhaust that can reach 500degF.

-Peter