RE: Out of season rust proofing question

> Client said he'd heard of a method whereas the top of the inside
rockers
> were drilled, then (??) was used to completely fill each rocker, then
> drained. Makes sense. Sort of like coating the inside of a gas tank
(oh,
> which reminds me - see next post) although one can swish the tank and
> its sealing contents round and round 'til all is coated.

Whatever your choice of rust protectant happens to be, you can buy a
wand that will disperse liquid in a 360 deg pattern.  I think it's
relatively easy to insert the wand into the rockers from the front,
begin dispersing the rust protectant, and slowly pull the wand back out
through the front of the rockers.

YMMV,

bs