Out of season rust proofing question

I have a very concerned client who is stressing (well in advance) his
Spider ('69) might one day began rusting away.

Must admit his concerns aren't completely invalid.

What is the best method of slowing down the rust in the rockers? I'm
thinking Waxol (sp?) but would like to know from other's who have had it
done and are pleased with the results. Results being primarily No
results as far as bubbling goes.

Client said he'd heard of a method whereas the top of the inside rockers
were drilled, then (??) was used to completely fill each rocker, then
drained. Makes sense. Sort of like coating the inside of a gas tank (oh,
which reminds me - see next post) although one can swish the tank and
its sealing contents round and round 'til all is coated.

Must admit it would be nice to be using Richard's, New to Come, Digest
search 'engine' (and to also have a high-speed internet connection or
have I mentioned that before?).

Oh yeah, whatever you suggest, prefer to have other's do it, it must be
available in So. Cal., and hopefully doesn't have to be done during the
middle of the restoration - even though the car is currently stripped
down to body and suspension.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA