More Weber conondrums

Sigh.

Went to the garage and checked out the carbs on my GT 1600 Jr. M 1.8 and I need some advice.

At some point in its life the car had a 1.8 liter engine from an Alfetta transplanted. However, Einstein and Bohr who performed the installation kept the Webers from the 1600 which used to live in the car.

So now I have a 1.8 liter engine with 40 DCOE 44/45 carbs on it which are at this moment correctly (more or less) jetted for the 1600 with 117 main jets, 180 air correction and 50 F15 (should be 14 but OK). The problem with the 44/45 carbs is that they have a 30 mm choke tube as opposed to the 32 mm of the 40 DCOE 32 carbs which probably should have been on there. So now what?

Do I take the jets from the DCOE 32s which are 130 main, 200 air correction and 50 F8 idle and stick them in there and hope for the best or is there some handy way of calculating the right combo?

Help please.

Jacob Haagerup,
'75 GT 1600 Jr. M 1.8