RE: Seat belts

I stock a range of seat belts made here in the UK by Securon, various
different types including static and inertia reel, front and rear.  I've sold quite a
few to the USA, and I don't recall being asked to exchange any or give any
refunds.  Securon are the U.K.'s leading supplier of after-market seat belts and
the quality is excellent, also the style is quite in keeping with older cars.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com