Busted for Car Dealing??

Anyone heard anything about people being arrested for dealing in illegal Alfas??

Had a phone message on the machine today from my mother in law, saying she heard on the local radio news that a "father and son were arrested in Orange County for selling Alfa Romeos imported from Italy"!!

We have a father and son running an Alfa repair shop here in OC.. and I had heard they supposedly had some deal where you could buy a late model Alfa thru them. Could it be??

We didn't see anything on the 11pm LA TV news, though that's not conclusive.. Guess we'll have to look at the paper tomorrow...

Now, with all the stuff going down in the world, you'ld think this would be pretty low priority.. as well as I wouldn't think someone would set something like this up and announce it, if it wasn't pretty much on the up and up..

Let you all know the breaking news as I hear it...

Jon ("psssssst, wanna buy a 156??" Yeah, as a matter of fact, I would!)
77 Spider