Re: alfa-digest V9 #622

Actually, according to Giuseppe Busso in All the Alfa Romeos 1910-1995
(Editoriale Domus) the GTV 3.0 V6 (SA ed) has an engine capactiy of 2934cc,
186 HP DIN @ 6700 rpm, max speed 225 km/h in 5th.It won the Index of
Performance in the Kyalami 1000 km of December 1983 with a pre-production
example.

Henrik Johansen
83 GTV-6 2.5