Re: alfa-digest V9 #622

Yes, the S.A. 3.0 sold to the public was called the Alfa Romeo GTV-6 Kyalami contemporarily.
You are, however correct about the engine, it is not a 75 motor. Their capacities differ. 75 = 2959cc, Kyalami = 2493cc.
The homologated car did, indeed use Dellortos, and not Webers - Whether homologation rules allowed the race cars to swap carbs and use Webers, I do not know, but the street version most assuredly used 6- single bbl Dellortos. Source: 'Car South Africa' - April 1984 issue.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0S